I began practicing law in 1991 and have been working in bankruptcy law since 1992. I started my own firm in 1999. I primarily file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies for individual debtors and corporations, mostly in Los Angeles and Ventura county. I also make special appearances for other bankruptcy attorneys who cannot make it to court on the debtors and creditors side. I know the trustees and judges in the courts since I appear in court anywhere from 2-4 days per week.
• University of West Los Angeles (J.D.)
• California State University, Northridge (Bachelor of Science with a Major in Finance)
• California State Bar
• Admitted to the United States District Court, Central District of California, Eastern District of California, Southern District of California
• Charter Member: Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Association (CDCBAA)
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
I will share with you the knowledge you need to make an informed decision on whether or not bankruptcy is right for you, and which bankruptcy chapter you may be able to file.